COVID-19 SAFETY REQUIREMENTS (WILL REMAIN IN PLACE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)
SYHA players, coaches and spectators must adhere to the rules set forth by each rink at their discretion, including opponent rinks. At a minimum, we should expect the following across all venues:
- Players should plan to enter the rink in full or partial gear.
- There will be no loitering in the rink – get in, get out!
- A face covering must be worn at all times (players may remove prior to getting on the ice).
- Spectators may be limited and/or prohibited (at the discretion of the rink). One parent per player is expected across most rinks.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
Parents - please talk to your player about the importance of following all health and safety guidelines.
Above all, if you or your player are not feeling well, PLEASE STAY HOME.
For more information:
USA Hockey Player Safety and Health COVID 19 Information